Vitrek 4700 Precision High Voltage Meter
The Vitrek 4700 Precision High Voltage Meter offers the highest level of measurement accuracy when it comes to high-voltage measurement equipment. Its color touch screen is surprisingly easy to use for set up and display of testing results. Vitrek leverages DSP technology to provide outstanding AC &DC high voltage measurement accuracy, stability, repeatability and resolution. The 4700 High Voltage Meter offers performance that rivals traditional high voltage reference dividers – yet unlike the tedious divider, the 4700 provides instant, direct, high voltage measurements in a highly portable, compact and rugged bench top enclosure.
The high voltage tester measures up to 10KV DC or rms AC directly and with available HV Smartprobes, the high voltage measurement range can be extended to 35KV, 70 KV, 100KV and 140KV.
- Calibrates Hipot Testers, HV Power Supplies and Insulation Testers.
- Measures up to 10KV directly and 35, 70 , 100 or 150KV with HV Smartprobes.
- Basic Accuracy – 0.03% DC and 0.1% True RMS AC-
- Color Touch Screen – Makes for Easy Measurement Selection and Display.
- Ethernet, Serial, USB Printer Port all standard, GPIB optional.
- Simultaneous AC & DC Voltage Readings.
- Chart Mode provides Graphic documentation of HV drift, ramp time, overshoot and sag
- Dual inputs allows Differential or Phase to Phase Voltage Measurement.
- High Speed DSP provides up to 60 filtered readings per second.
- True RMS AC Measurement from 0.01Hz to 600Hz – Covering VLF to Aviation Frequencies.
- AC Noise Rejection 78dB – For Rock Solid, 6 Digit DC Measurements.
- Optional Battery Pack goes up to 11 hours between charges.
- G Series – High Input Impedance DC Probes for Electrostatic applications.
- CE mark Certified to EN61010.
- Standard ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration comes standard with all 4700 units and probes.
- Three Year Extended Warranty (One Year Standard Warranty)