Vitrek V7X Series Hipot Testers
Electrical Safety Testing will Never be the Same
With color touch LCD & high speed DSP technology, the compact & rugged V7X sets the standard for price/performance ratio. Made in the USA to meet tough UL, CSA, TUV and IEC Hipot requirements – the V7X provides unbeatable speed, accuracy, user safety and reliability.
Choose from six low cost models offering AC & DC Hipot to 5KV, leakage current measurement to 100 nano-amps, Insulation Resistance to 450GΩ, Ground Bond to 30 amps and built-in switching. Combine all that with USB, RS232 and Digital I/O interfaces, plus a 2 year warranty.
- 4.3″ Color Touch Display – Easy To Use Intuitive User Interface
- 6 Functions Choose From – AC/DC Hipot, IR, Ground Bond, Continuity & Built-in Switching.
- Made in the USA – Designed & Built in San Diego CA.
- Compact, Lightweight, Rugged, Fan Free, Fast (100mS min test time) & Accurate.
- 5KV AC/DC Hipot, 20mA max source current.
- Ground Bond 1-30A RMS (42 A peak), 100µΩ Resolution.
- 100 nano-Amp Leakage Current Resolution.
- Low Cost of Ownership – 2 Year Calibration Interval.
- USB 2.0, Serial/RS232, Digital I/O Interfaces are Standard.
- Continuously Variable Insulation Resistance 20-5000V, 450GΩ Max.
- Multi Mode IR with Steady/Rising Pass Mode.
- Test Memory Stores up to 999 Steps and 60 Test Sequences.
- Internal Self Test Fully Exercises Output and Verifies Current Accuracy.
- Pre-Programmed Daily Verification Test With Optional PVD Test Load.
- 150µS Safety Shutdown.
- Ramped Discharge Capability.
- Selectable ARC Detection 1-20mA.
- Meets UL, CSA, IEC Safety Tester Requirements.
- CE Safety Mark Certified to EN61010.
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
V75 with Built-in Hipot Switching
For high voltage cable & component testing – choose the V75 with 16 channels of built-in high voltage switching. With the versatile V75, you can test hipot or IR for any combination of up to 8 test points and you can measure low resistance (from .001 ohm to 60K ohms) on up to 8 conductors. All automatically with a single touch and all from a single compact tester. For requirements exceeding 8 points, the V7X can control up to 4 Vitrek 964i 64 channel HV Switching Systems – providing up to 256 channels of Hipot test capability. Simple, fast, automatic multi-point hipot – make the switch to the Vitrek V7X. You will be glad you did.