Micsig Smart Oscilloscope STO1000E
Micsig STO1000 series smart oscilloscopes adopt the innovative operation way, mixing full touch operation, buttons and knobs operation, and both ways mixed, which brings you a new user experience. It is not a traditional bench oscilloscope any more, big capacity lithium is a really good choice in filed using. Up to 70Mpts memory depth and maximum 130,000wfm/s capture rate help you to solve more problems.
STO1000E series integrates all of advantages in one instrument: super low budget, rapid response, easy operation, technology UI and abundant features.
- 8″ Industry TFT LCD touchable capacitive screen, resolution: 800*600 pixels, 14*10 grids.
- Oscilloscope body 1425g.
- Dimension: 280*180*50mm.
- Battery 320g. 5 work hours
- Models: 100MHz 2 and 4 channels, and 150MHz 2 Channels.
- Sample rate 1 Gs/s (interleaved).
- Memory Depth: 70MPts
- Waveform Capture rate: 130 kwfms/s.
- 31 types measurements.
- Trigger and decoding os serial data: UART, LIN, CAN, SPI, I2C, 1553B y 429.
- Interfaces Wi-Fi, LAN, HDMI, USB Host, USB Device, DC Power, Aux out
- Remote control software. Available in Smartphone.
- 8Gb Storage for images, signals, video,…