TIA-3000 30KHz to 10GHz O/E Converter
The TIA-3000 is a versatile Optical to Electrical converter for laboratory or field use. This low profile O/E converter will faithfully reproduce an optical signal on a wide range of oscilloscopes and digitizers.
The unit is equipped with an InGaAs/InP detector that is responsive in the wavelength range of 900 – 1700 nm. The TIA-3000 bandwidth ranges from 30KHz to 10GHz (-3dB). Applications for this converter include the General purpose testing of fiber optic components, data links and transmitter testing, LIDAR and analog RF-over-fiber links.
The TIA-3000 like other Terahertz Technologies Inc. TIA O/E devices are shipped in a hard case with universal power supply that has interchangeable AC plugs.
- Wavelength Response 900nm – 1700nm.
- Low Noise, High Gain.
- Responsivity 450V/W.
- Bandwidth- 10 GHz (SM).
- Type K SMA Output Electrical Connector.
- FC/UPC Style Fiber Optic Input Connector.
- General Laboratory Testing of Optical Components.
- Front-End O/E Converter For Test Instruments.
- Rapid Doppler-Shift LIDAR Measurements.
- Analog RF Links Over Fiber.