Itech IT6000C Bidireccional 6kW hasta 144kW
The bi-directional programmable DC power supply of IT6000C series combines two devices in one: a power supply (source) and an electronic load (sink) with energy recovery. Based on these two functions, IT6000C offers the functionality of two-quadrant operation. The regenerative capability enables the energy consumed to be put back onto the grid cleanly, saving costs from energy consumption and cooling, while not interfering with the grid. IT6000C series provide 7 voltage grades, max. output voltage up to 2250V, support master-slave paralleling with averaging current distribution, max. output power up to 1.152MW. Built-in waveform generator supports generating arbitrary waveforms, and import LIST files for waveforms via front panel USB port. IT6000C is the combination of high reliability, high efficient setting, safe and multiple measurement functions.
IT6000C is a family of bi-directional, regenerative power system with excellent performance, extensively used in aspects of high power battery, automotive electronics, green energy, high speed testing etc.
- Bi-directional – power supply and electronic load in one.
- Stand-alone max. output power 144kW, expandable up to 1.152 MW by paralleling.
- Voltage range: 0 to 2250V.
- Current range: 0 to 2040A.
- High power density up to 18kW in compact 3U rack space.
- Bi-directional power transfer, seamless switch between sourcing and sinking.
- High regenerative efficiency up to 95%.
- Standard Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/digital IO communication interface, optional GPIB/analog & RS232.
- Full protections: support OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, power down protection, anti-islanding protection.
- Support control loop priority mode setting , different loop speed can be set.
- Built-in voltage curves comply with DIN 40839, ISO-16750-2/ISO21848 automotive standards.
- Support photovoltaic I-V curves simulation function.
- Built-in function generator, support arbitrary-waveform generating.
- Adjustable output impedance.