Com-Power LIN-120C LISN 20 Amps 150KHz-30MHz for CISPR 16 & ANSI C63.4
The LIN-120C Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISN) provides the necessary measurement platform for performing power line conducted emissions compliance testing as required by most worldwide standards for commercial products. The LIN-120C is compliant with both CISPR 16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4.
The LISN provides defined stable impedance and isolates the EUT from power source influences, thereby providing accurate and repeatable results.
The LIN-120C includes one pair of single-conductor networks, housed together, to be installed in series with each current-carrying conductor in a single-phase, dual-phase or DC power system. A second LIN-120C pair can be used to accommodate 3-phase power systems (Wye or Delta configurations).
- Specification: CISPR 16-1-2 / ANSI C63.4
- Application: Power Line conducted emission tests
- Frequency Range: 150KHz – 30 MHz
- RF Connector: 50 Ohms N-type (female)
- Current Rating: 20 Amperes AC, 14 Amperes DC
- Voltage Rating: 270 VAC (Line to Ground), 380 VDC
- Inductors: 50 microhenry (air-core)
- Mains & EUT Connections: IEC 60320, C-20 @Mains and Universal multi-configuration @ EUT
- Dimensions (each network): 14 x 13 x 6.5 inches / 35.5 x 33 x 16.5 cm
- Weight (each network): 10.5 lbs / 4.76 kg
- Insertion Loss: <0.5 dB (150 kHz – 30 MHz)
- Isolation: > 40 dB (150 kHz – 30 MHz)
- Built-in Transient Limiter.
- Individual Calibration Included
- Three-Year Warranty