Com-Power LI-400C LISN 50Amps, 10KHz-10MHz for MIL-STD 461.
The LI-400C Line Impedance Stabilization Network provides the necessary measurement platform for performing power line conducted emissions compliance testing as required by most worldwide standards for commercial products. This LISN is compliant with MIL-STD 461 and provides defined stable impedance and isolates the EUT from power source influences, thereby providing accurate and repeatable results.
The LI-400C includes one pair of, separately housed, single-conductor networks, to be installed in series with each current-carrying conductor in a single- phase, dual-phase or DC power system. A second LI-400C pair can be used to accommodate 3-phase power systems (Wye or Delta configurations).
The LI-400C is equipped with Superior Electric SUPERCON® shrouded sockets at the mains (power input) and EUT (power output) ports. The matching color-coded plugs for connection to the mains and EUT wiring are included. This LISN uses air-core inductors to prevent saturation and permeability variation. The mounting plate of the LI-400C is left unpainted in order to facilitate connection to earth ground in its installation, which is essential due to high leakage current, also the use of a Transient Limiter for impedance matching, reduction of out-of-band emissions and transient protection for your measurement instrument is highly recommended and available from Com- Power.
All Com-Power LISNs are individually calibrated in compliance with the relevant requirements of MIL-STD 461. Impedance and Insertion Loss data is supplied with each unit, along with the calibration certificate.
- Specification: MIL-STD 461
- Application: Power Line conducted emission tests
- Frequency Range: 10KHz – 10 MHz
- RF Connector: 50 Ohms N-type (female)
- Current Rating: 25 Ampere AC, 17 Ampere DC
- Voltage Rating: 270 VAC (Line to Ground), 380 VDC
- Inductors: 50 microhenry (air-core)
- Mains & EUT Connections: Superior Electric SUPERCON Shrouded sockets
- Dimensions (each network): 13 x 7 x 7 inches / 33 x 17.7 x 17.7 cm
- Weight (each network): 14 lbs / 6.3 kg
- Individual Calibration Included
- Three-Year Warranty