Com-Power PC-114H Precompliance Test System
Com-Power PC-114H Precompliance Test System With 3.2 GHz Spectrum Analyzer perform Radiated & Conducted EMI precompliance testing at your facility up to 1 GHz and comes with 3.2 GHz Spectrum Analyzer.
Com-Power PC-114H EMI emissions test system is a ideal solution performing precompliance EMC testing from 9 kHz – 1 GHz. It has essential equipment needed for radiated and conducted EMI emissions measurements. The precompliance test system includes a spectrum analyzer, antennas, near field probes, a preamplifier, LISN and a non conductive antenna tripod. Precompliance testing in EMC is a commonly used term not easy to define. In general, it implies testing done prior to formal testing for legal compliance. Formal legal compliance is performed at a facility designed and equipped with test instrumentation that is fully compliant with the applicable EMC standards. Such facility and instrumentation is capital intensive and can be expensive even to rent and not easily available. Compliance testing is performed per exacting requirements of the Standards and other reference documents adhering to the test methods and last detail. In addition, the test facility may require to be accredited by an accreditation body such as NVLAP, A2LA. Often it is desirable to know prior to compliance testing at such facility, whether a product is close to compliance and also how close.
Precompliance test system is specially useful for specifications such as FCC, Part 15, EN 55022 or EN 55011 (CISPR 22 or CISPR11). Precompliance testing usually means using the full compliance methods but making a few educated compromises in use of site or equipment to reduce costs and testing time. Here are some benefits of pre-compliance testing.
Test System Includes:
- SPA-932TG: Spectrum Analyzer 9 kHz to 3.2 GHz with tracking gen & EMI option.
- AB-900A: Biconical Antenna 25 MHz – 300 MHz.
- ALP-100: Power Log Periodic Antenna 300 MHz to 1 GHz.
- PS-400: Near Field Probe Set 2 E-Field Probes and 1 H-Field Probe.
- CGO-501 or CGO-505: Comb Generator for site verification.
- PAM-103: Preamplifier 32 dB Gain 1 MHz to 1 GHz.
- LIN-120C: Line Impedance Stabilization Network, 150 kHz to 30 MHz, 20 Amp.
- AT-812: Antenna Tripod 0.8 meter to 1.2 meter adjustable height
- Reference Signals.
- Radiated & Conducted.
- Battery Operated.
- Three Year Warranty