TELEDYNE LECROY WAVEPRO HD 12-BITS, 20Gs/s, 2,5GHz – 8GHz
WavePro HD High-Definition oscilloscopes employ unique Teledyne LeCroy HD4096 technology to achieve 12-bit resolution at up to 8 GHz bandwidth, for the lowest noise and unmatched signal fidelity. Up to 5 Gpt of highly responsive acquisition memory gives more visibility into system behavior, and the exceptional analysis toolbox enables deep insight
- HD4096 technology provides 12-bit resolution up to 8 GHz and 20 GS/s.
- 2,5GHz, 4GHz, 6 GHz and 8GHz models.
- Up to 5 Gpts of acquisition memory enables detailed viewing of long events.
- 15.6″ 1900 x 1080 Full HD capacitive touchscreen.
- New ProBus2 input supports up to 8 GHz bandwidth and direct compatibility with a wide variety of existing ProBus probes – 50Ω and 1MΩ coupling modes support all input types on a single connector.
- MAUI with OneTouch user interface for intuitive and efficient operation.
- Deep toolbox enables and simplifies complex analysis.
- Intuitive navigation to quickly find important features in long waveforms.
- Power Integrity Test.
- Serial Data Jitter and Noise Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC/EMI) package.