LTX5520 Digital fiber Optic Link
The LTX-5520 “Signal Transporter” Converter pair is designed to transmit 16 independent digital signals to a remote location via fiber optic cable. These products simultaneously samples all 16 input channels at 50 Ms/S, converts them to a serial format, transmits the data over a Gigabit fiber link and converts the signals back to a parallel format at the receiving end of link.
The primary applications are those situations in which the signals of interest have a high common mode voltage with respect to the measurement equipment. These applications include plasma physics experiments, EMC test chambers, power transmission equipment, and high power laser equipment.
- 16 independent TTL/CMOS input channels.
- Transmits digital signals from 0 to 24 Mb/S on each of 16 channels.
- Input signals may be TTL, CMOS, or LVTTL.
- Output is LVTTL.
- 850 nm MM or 1310 SM versions available for links up to 10 km.
- Transmits without conducting EMI