Itech IT-M3100 Ultra-compact Wide Range
IT-M3100 series breaks through the traditional tech limits, in the ultra compact size of only 1U Half-Rack, the unit can not only output high power, but also has high performance and versatility. It supports the master-slave parallel mode. The full range of models support multiple stacking and parallel connection by handily designing “leg” plug-in. Fit with rack mount kit to achieve the perfect use.
IT-M3100 series consists of 12 models, providing 6 voltages grades, and can be combined to achieve a variety of output power. It has a flexible modular architecture, independent multi-channel design, and supports synchronous operation. Users can configure each channel according to the test requirements of DUT, up to max. 16*16 channels, to meet the needs of customized solutions.
It has a wide range of application values and is suitable for a variety of applications such as research and development, design verification and automatic test systems intergration.
- 1U Half-Rack, Ultra-Compact Size.
- Adjustable rising/falling speed of output current, to meet various test applications.
- High speed test, up to 10 times per second.
- Up to 100 steps LIST operation, support output of various dynamic waveforms.
- Support CC/CV loop speed and priority setting.
- Parallel or series operation can be easily controlled by one unit.
- Independent control of multi- channels, one communication card can control up to 16 channels, max.256 channels.
- Support output of different timings of each channel, can synchronize or delay the output, and supports the output of different ratios of voltaje.
- Support CANOPEN, LXI, SCPI and other communication protocols.
- Five optional cards for plug-and-play function, providing RS232, CAN, LAN, GPIB, USB_TMC, USB_VCP, RS485, external analog and IO r communication interfaces.
- Support TRACE function, can draw voltage and current waveforms in real time ( Supported by program).
- Battery charging test function.
- Software watchdog provides more reliable and safe automatic battery test solution.
- Various protection functions such as OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, ensure secure testing.
- Provide self-locking function, when the device is self-locked, the device will not be able to output.
IT-M3100 series keep the function of CC/CV priority. It can make the test easier especially for the applications like high speed power supply or no overshooting current. Users can get fast voltage rising time by CV priority mode. This is helpful in the high speed voltage test. Users can also choose CC priority mode to output no overshooting current. It’s good for test DUT under CC working condition. This is used in various application field such as laser test, IC test, charge and discharge test, military, transient simulation of power supply in automotive electronics and so on
Battery Charging function
IT-M3100 series can test batteries with its battery charging function. The users can set different parameters as turn off conditions: voltage, current, capacity and charging time. When any of the above parameters meet the set condition, it will shut off the test automatically. During the process, the users can observe the voltage, charging time and capacity. Additionally, IT-M3100 can be operated with software, which to achieve reliable auto-test solution.