DDX-100 Portable Data Acquisition System
The SmartCorder® DDX-100 is a compact, lightweight and all-in-one extremely portable data acquisition system. As the successor of the Dash series, the DDX-100 includes everything needed to acquire, visualize, analyze and store data in one device. Weighing just 18.5 lbs. (8.6 kg), it is AstroNova’s lightest all-in-one system.
The SmartCorder® DDX-100 is the perfect portable data acquisition system for testing, troubleshooting, and monitoring in the field, in the lab, and on the plant floor.
With the DDX-100, users can capture up to 48 channels and record weeks or even months of data at a time. So, for higher channel count applications, the DDX-100 combined with Daxus data distributed data acquisition systems records hundreds of channels of synchronized data.
The DDX-100 comes complete with intuitive software, making it easy for users to get up and running quickly. Moreover, the on-board signal processing allows for real-time calculations, allowing users to save time and make decisions faster.
Equipped with the IHVM-4P input module, the DDX-100 is ideal for power quality measurements. It’s also capable of performing 16 power measurements using only 4 inputs
- 200 kS/s per channel max sample rate
- Up to 48 channels, expandable to 480 with Daxus
- On-board signal processing reduces post-processing with no latency
- GPS, IRIG, NTP synchronization
- AC or rechargeable battery operation
- Automate common tasks with Python or LabVIEW
- 500 GB standard or optional 1.6 TB solid-state drive