Com-Power ALT-930-2 Van Veen Triple Loop Antenna.
Com-Power ALT-930-2M is a Triple large loop antenna system (LAS) based on the Van Veen/ Bergervoet principle. The operating frequency is from 9kHz to 30 MHz. The loops are 2m in diameter with the lowest point 0.5m above ground. The loop support structure is very easy to erect and with its wheel base very convenient to move.
Com-Power ALT-930-2M is a complete 3-axis antenna system with three loops and three current transformers and a remote antenna switch (RAS-930). Each loop is connected to the remote antenna switch via its current transformer. The output of the switch can be connected to any EMI measurement device
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz.
- Fully Compliant with CISPR 15 (EN55015) / CISPR 16-1-4
- Easy to install and mobile
- Remote access control for loop selection
- Individual calibration per CISPR 16-1-4.
- Loops: Three independent loops, 2 meter diameter
- Dimensions (assembled): 2.6 x 2.1 x 2.1 meters (H x W x D)
- Loop Material: PEX
- Support Material: FRP
- Input impedance: 50 Ω
- Remote access switch power supply: 6 Vdc
- Three year standard warranty.