The AT-LA500 USB PC Based Logic Analyzer provides an easy to use solution for real-time digital systems analysis, combining the advantages of a compact size instrument with the flexibility of your PC for data management and visualization, all at affordable price. AT-LA500 can be used as a single instrument with 36 Channels at 500 MS/s and a memory depth of up to 4 Million samples per channel.
With AT-XSS (Extended Synchronous System) expansion system you can also connect up to 8 AT-LA500s to expand the number of availables channels without loss of performance: 288 channels @ 500MS/s.
- 36 Channels @ 500MS/s.
- GigaView: 36 Channels@1.5 GHz (666 ps).LA500 Software logic
- Connect up to 8 instruments with AT-XSS bus.
- 500 MHz Timing Analysis.
- 200 MHz DDR / 100 MHz SDR State Analysis.
- Up to 4 Million Samples on all channels.
- Up to 130 min. of acquisition time.
- Pattern and edge triggering. 31 Trigger Levels.
- 3 probe sets hot pluggable.
- 4 programmable and independent thresholds on each instrument.
- 1 Meter length probe.
- Wide Voltage input range: -40V to 40V with Active HiZ Probe.
- USB 2.0 interface (also supports USB 1.1).
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Seven 32/64 Bit OS.
- Could be integrated with the Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscpes for mixed signal.