PA900 Analizador de Potencia y armónicos multi-canal, modular y de alta precisión.
Vitrek PA900 Precision Harmonic Power Analyzer, a refreshingly easy-to-use high performance power analyzer that won’t break your budget. The PA900 delivers multi-channel, high-accuracy, wideband performance – to tackle the toughest energy measurement applications. Trust Vitrek to deliver world class power measurement capability at a price that is surprisingly affordable.
- Most advanced Power Measurement Platform with an unprecedented range of capabilities.
- Highest Precision with Industry leading noise floor – as low as 1ppm vs 300ppm or more on competitive units.
- Up to 500 Harmonics at 400Hz, meets Airbus avionics harmonics measurement criteria.
- Bar graph also features fingertip selectable numeric amplitude and phase data.
- Large, Hi-Resolution Color Display shows all the data you want with an easy-to-use touchscreen user interface to get you up and testing in no time.
- Modular design lets you choose up to 4 Power Measurement Channel Cards in any combination of 4 different Channel Card types.
- The S type Channel Card provides 0.1% basic Accuracy with 1 MHz class bandwidth for an extremely economical Price.
- The A type Channel Card offers world class 0.03% basic accuracy with 1MHz class bandwidth at a very reasonable cost.
- The L type Channel Card offers capabilities similar to the A card but optimized for levels below 100V with resolution down to 10uV.
- The W type Channel Card delivers 5 MHZ class bandwidth and a 0.1% basic accuracy.
- All Channel Cards types are available with one of 3 current input options: D – Dual Shunt, H – High Current and X – External Current Transducer Input.
- Built-in Data Logger – Logs up to 16 selectable data results to USB thumbdrive or internal data storage. Intervals from 10mS to 100 hours with optional time/date stamps.
- Power Data Screen – displays V, A, W, VA, VAR and PF data for any selected channel or group of channels.
- Custom Power Data Screens – lets you choose the color, font size, location and data you want displayed.
- With selectable time base and triggering – Scope View, acts as a digital scope to capture events such as in-rush current.
- Cycle View – Represents a single cycle of the voltage and current periodic waveforms sampled over many cycles within a measurement period.
- Vector Screen – Displays up to 10 fundamental voltage & current vectors.
- History Screen – Like a DVR, the PA900 automatically maintains a continuous historical recording of measurement data. Any data from this record may be viewed or downloaded. Pause, clear & restart functionality is available from the HISTORY screen or via interface.
- Standby Power Screen – Test in accordance to EN50564:2011 with an easy to set up, easier to use built in application. One screen holds all of your necessary data..
- Effective Sampling Rate – for analysis of periodic signals within a measurement period is 384MS/s
- Measurement Resolution – 22 bit for S & W type Channel Cards, 24 bit for A type.
- Up to 3 Different Virtual Power Analyzers™ (VPAs) may be configured for three phase measurements or input/output efficiency tests – so there is no need to interconnect separate units in order to make synchronous or non-synchronous group power measurements.
- VPA Efficiency Grouping – Available data includes: Power totals for IN, MIDDLE and OUT efficiency groups, the power loss between any pair of groups, and the percentage efficiency between any pair of groups.
- VPA Multi-Channel Wiring – Each VPA may be configured as 2ø3w (2 ch), 3ø3w (2 ch), 3ø3w (3 ch), 3ø4w (3 ch).
- Connectivity – Ethernet, High Speed Serial and USB (client) control interfaces.
- Optional Multi-Unit (Option MU) connection available to combine multiple PA900 units to enable you to make measurements with up to thousands of channels.
- Front Panel USB Drive Interface – Permits data logging to a file, ‘screen shot’ capture, easy import and export of: display and measurement configurations & custom data screen definitions.
- Available MT type Channel Card for motor torque & speed inputs.
- CE mark certified to EN61010.
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, 2 Year Accuracy Specs and calibration cycle.
- Made in the USA.