Teledyne T3 6½ dígitos(2.200.000 cuentas)
Teledyne Test Tools new T3DMM series are dual display digital desktop multimeters that provide a rich and powerful feature set. The design is easy-to-use from the front-panel and computer-based control via USB or LAN. Each model is equipped with a 4.3 inch TFT-LCD true color screen with 480 * 272 resolution for easy viewing. The T3DMM series also features numerical data display, histograms, trend charts, bar charts and statistics, in addition to the built-in arithmetic functions including Measurement statistics.
- 4.3” TFT-LCD, 480*272
- Real 6½ digits readings resolution (2,200,000 counts).
- T3DMM6-5-SC Model : Includes Scanner with 16 inputs (12 general purpose, 4 current channels).
- True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
- File management (support for U-disc and local storage)
- Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
- Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, LAN
- Built-in Hlep system makes information acquisition easier
- Support remote control operation via SCPI commands.
- Supports intelligent management system for laboratory based on BS framework and LAN.
- DC Voltage: 200 mV – 1000 V
- DC Current: 200 μA – 10 A
- AC Voltage: True-RMS, 200 mV – 750 V
- AC Current: True-RMS, 200 μA – 10 A
- 2/4-Wire Resistance: 200Ω – 100 MΩ
- Capacitance: 2 nF – 100 mF
- Diode Test: Adjustable range is 0 – 4V.
- Frequency Measurement: 3 Hz – 1 MHz
- Period Measurement: 1 μs – 333.33 ms
- Temperature: Support for TC and RTD sensors