Osciloscopios Teledyne Test Tools T3DSO3000
Teledyne Test Tools new T3DSO3000 Oscilloscopes feature four channel models with analog bandwidth options from 200 MHz to 1 GHz. Each model offers a maximum sample rate of 5 GSa/s, and a maximum memory depth of 250 Mpts in half channel mode. All models incorporate two 5 GSa/s ADCs and two 250 Mpts memory modules. When all channels are enabled, each channel has sample rate of 2.5 GSa/s and a standard record length of 125 Mpts. When only a single channel per ADC is active, the maximum sample rate is 5 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 250 Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
- 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz & 1 GHz bandwidths.
- Sample rates up to 5 GS/s.
- Long Memory – up to 125 Mpts/Ch (250 Mpts interleaved).
- 10.1″ capacitive color TFT-LCD touch screen (1024 x 600).
- Includes Serial Bus Decoders for I2 C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, I2 S, MIL-STD-1553B, FlexRay, SENT & Manchester.
- Includes Bode Plot from 10 Hz to 25 MHz using the T3DSO1000–FGMOD–A function/arbitrary waveform generator or Bode Plot measurements from 10 Hz to 120 MHz using the T3AFG120 arbitrary function generator.
- Power Analysis application included as standard, measuring power quality, current harmonics, inrush current, switching loss, slew rate, modulation, output ripple, turn on/turn off, transient response, PSRR, efficiency.
- Optional MSO – 16 Digital Channels. This adds mixed signal debugging to the T3DSO3000 Oscilloscope series.
- Optional 25 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator. 6 waveform types (Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, DC, Noise) and 45 Arbitrary waveforms. (Option T3DSO1000–FGMOD–A)
- Advanced Trigger – Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video, Qualified & Serial.
- Waveform capture rate up to 110,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode).
- Connectivity – Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN, Trigger In/Out