Osciloscopios digitales Rigol DHO800 de 12 bits resolución vertical, 70 y 100MHz.
The Rigol DHO800 series is new launched high-performance economical digital oscilloscope.
Though compact in design, it has superior performance. It features a capture rate up to 1,000,000 wfms/s (in UltraAcquire Mode), 25 Mpts memory depth, 12 bits resolution, and low noise.
The Rigol DHO800 series is a brand new economical digital oscilloscope designed for the vast mainstream digital oscilloscope market to meet their design, debugging, and test demands.
- Ultra-low noise floor, purer signal, never miss the small signals.
- Up to 12 bits resolution for all the models of this series.
- Max. analog bandwidth of 100 MHz, 4 analog channels, external trigger output (std.) available for the dual-channel model.
- Max. real-time sample rate of 1.25 GSa/s.
- Max. memory depth of 25 Mpts.
- Vertical sensitivity range: 500 μV/div to 10 V/div.
- Max. capture rate of 1,000,000 wfms/s (in UltraAcquire mode).
- Digital phosphor display with real-time 256-level intensity grading.
- Waveform search and navigation function allows you to debug the signal anomalies faster.
- 7″ (1024×600) capacitive multi-touch screen.
- Brand new Flex Knob brings user-friendly experience.
- USB Device & Host, LAN, and HDMI interfaces (std.) for all the models of this series.
- Novel and delicate industrial design, easy to operate.
- Unique online upgrade