Pulsotron-3 Nuclear Fusion Reactor
It is a nuclear fusion reactor of the z-pinch type. There are several approaches to use Z-pinch concept to reach ignition by compress the target using an electrostatic pulsed discharged over the target, the simpler is to use the discharging current through a plasma cylinder to compress it.
It is recommended to install sensors to measure the released magnetic field and the time when the plasma ball explodes.
- Input Power: 1.07kW
- Output maximum power: 11.3kW
- The measured magnetic field at a target without fusion: 500kiloteslas peak and 400kpeak nominal
- The Measured magnetic field with fusion: +10/+4.9 megateslas with thermonuclear fusion
- Recommended fuel: decaborane
- Maximum recovered energy: 88.13% of electric energy
- Measured recovered current: up to 1.8 megaamps
- Main capacitor bank dimensions: 1200x260x590mm
- Weight: 300kg
- Additional Equipment: 4 channels oscilloscope 400MHz, Power supply and electric control system
- Uses: laboratory investigating reactor, plasma thruster. In the future: electric generator
- Delivery time: 4 months