PMK TETRIS® Sondas Activas hasta 2,5GHz.
The active probes of the TETRIS® series offer a wide dynamic measurement range of ±8V and up to 2.5GHz bandwidth. With a very high input resistance of 1 MΩ and a low input capacitance of 0.9 pF, TETRIS® series probes are ideal for a wide range of low and high frequency measurements. Individual contacting options, including the unique in-line probing system for multi-contacting adjacent pin connectors in 2.54mm pitch, and the universal BNC connector for measurement instruments with 50Ω input make the active probe TETRIS® series universally applicable in every lab.
PMK Tetris® active probes are delivered with wide-range power supplies PS-01, including EU, US and UK mains adapter, by default.
- 1 M / 0.9 pF Input Impedance.
- ±8V Dynamic Range.
- Models: 1GHz, 1.5GHz and 2.5 GHz Bandwidth.
- System independent through 50 Ω BNC output.
- Versatile contact possibilities.
- Multiple contacting of adjacent post connectors in 2.54 mm pitch.
- Input Voltage: ±20V.
- Input Coupling: 50 Ω AC/DC.
- Cable Length: 1.3 m (other cable lengths on request)