ODISI 6000 Multichannel Sensing Platform
The ODiSI (Optical Distributed Sensor Interrogator) is a novel measurement system specifically designed to address the test challenges of 21st century advanced materials and systems. Sensors are flexible, low-profile, require no electrical source, and can be bonded to sharply curved surfaces, embedded withing structures, or mounted directly to electrical surfaces.
The ODiSI 6000 Series provides more than 1,000 strain or temperature measurements per meter of a standard small, lightweight fiber sensor. The high definition data can fully map the contour of strain or temperature for a structure under test or during manufacturing.
- Multichannel (1, 2, 4 or 8 channels) measurements of strain-multiplex: Over 300,000 measurement locations.
- Flexible, lightweight and easy to install sensors reduce time to first measurement.
- Passive, corrosion resistant, dielectric, flexible sensors go where other sensors can’t – in bends, around corners, embedded inside materials.
- Long sensor life – no drift or recalibration required, cycle counts >107
- Large strain range and high resolution allow for mapping of complex strain fields and large strain gradients.
Real Time Streaming Data.
Stream measurements in real-time at the maximum measurement rate to a file or via TCP-IP to another computer.
Ease of Integration / Ease of Use.
- Intuitive, easy to setup and use graphical user interface.
- IEEE 1588 PTP (Precision Time Protocol) synchronization.
- Json-based digital streaming data.
- Sync output TTL pulse.
- Continuous automatic optical alignment without user intervention.
- System and sensor health check ensures high data Fidelity.
- Optical frequencies validated every acquisition for accurate measurements.
- Strain sensors and associated coefficients calibrated with NIST traceable fixtures.
3D Visualization Software
- Easily interpret and communicate complex data.
- Visualize large data files using contour and 3D mapping.
- Quickly focus on critical areas of interest in space and/or time.
- Visualize and share ODiSI data mapped on imported .stf files.