ODISI 6000 Multichannel Sensing Platform
The ODiSI 6000 Series sensing platform can integrate into larger test management platforms collecting both strain and temperature data during critical tests.
- Multichannel (1, 2, 4 or 8 channels) measurements of strain-multiplex: Over 300,000 measurement locations.
- Flexible, lightweight and easy to install sensors reduce time to first measurement.
- Passive, corrosion resistant, dielectric, flexible sensors go where other sensors can’t – in bends, around corners, embedded inside materials.
- Long sensor life – no drift or recalibration required, cycle counts >107
- Large strain range and high resolution allow for mapping of complex strain fields and large strain gradients.
Real Time Streaming Data.
Stream measurements in real-time at the maximum measurement rate to a file or via TCP-IP to another computer.
Ease of Integration / Ease of Use.
- Intuitive, easy to setup and use graphical user interface.
- IEEE 1588 PTP (Precision Time Protocol) synchronization.
- Json-based digital streaming data.
- Sync output TTL pulse.
- Continuous automatic optical alignment without user intervention.
- System and sensor health check ensures high data Fidelity.
- Optical frequencies validated every acquisition for accurate measurements.
- Strain sensors and associated coefficients calibrated with NIST traceable fixtures.
3D Visualization Software
- Easily interpret and communicate complex data.
- Visualize large data files using contour and 3D mapping.
- Quickly focus on critical areas of interest in space and/or time.
- Visualize and share ODiSI data mapped on imported .stf files.