TELEDYNE LECROY MOTOR DRIVE ANALYZER – 8/16 Channels
Motor Drive Analyzers provide complete three-phase power analysis from motor drive input through motor mechanical output, with results in a convenient Numeric table format. Motor speed, position, and torque integration are the most complete available.
Long memory, per-cycle “synthesized” Waveforms and Zoom+Gate mode provide powerful dynamic drive and motor analysis. 8 analog input channels (MSO optional) with high resolution (12-bits), 16 Channels with OscilloSYNC™, sample rate (up to 10 GS/s), bandwidth up to 2 GHz and memory up to 5Gpts/ch provide unique capability to perform complete system debug on the motor drive power section, motor mechanical performance, and embedded drive control system operation.
- Oscilloscope (350MHz, 500MHz, 1GHz, 2GHz models) + Power Analyzer in one instrument.
- Static power analysis – like a dedicated power analyzer.
- Dynamic power analysis – capture more information.
- Complete motor drive system debug
- Numerics measurement results table
- Dynamic drive response analysis.
- Most complete motor mechanical integration.
- Memory 50Mpts – 5Gpts for long and deep analysis.
- 16 Channels with OscilloSYNC™
- Intuitive, graphical user interface
- HD4096 High Definition Technology
Complete System Debug
Power Analyzer instruments perform only one function, and typical 4 channel oscilloscopes have limited capabilities for three-phase power system analysis.
The Motor Drive Analyzer has 8 analog input channels (+16 optional digital channels) and three-phase power analyzer capability to debug the complete motor drive system.