ITECH ITS5300 Battery Charge&Discharge Test System
ITS5300 battery charge and discharge test system is designed for a variety of power batteries (lead acid, nickel hydrogen, lithium batteries, super capacitors, hydrogen fuel cells, etc.) for performance testing. ITS5300 test system can be used in performance testing of a hundred or more battery packs or 200 cells in the battery packs at one time, remarkably improving the testing efficiency and capacity of the production line.
ITS5300 test system consists of ITECH powersupply, electronic load, internal resistance tester, temperature acquisition and other products with professional battery test software components, high degree of automation and high stability.
ITS5300 is the best choice for user testing.
- Balance charging and discharging capacity, designed for battery module / cell test.
- Charge mode: CC / CV / pulse charge.
- Discharge mode: CC / CR / CP / pulse discharge.
- Voltage range: 0 – 1000V.
- Current range: 0 – 1200A.
- Power range: 0 – 600 kW.
- Fast response and high-speed sampling rate, sampling rate and data storage time down to 1ms.
- High reliability and high precision guarantee absolute measurement accuracy within the broad voltage/current range, making the test system more efficient in use.
- Voltage: 0.05% +30 mV.
- Current: 0.2% +120 mA.
- Standard modular design not only makes it easy for hardware extension and follow-up maintenance but also expand its applications.
- Real-time online monitoring on single module resistance, voltage and temperatura.
- Support cell battery AC internal resistance analysis and battery pack.
- DC internal resistance analysis.
- Measured temperature depends on the type of thermocouple user selected.
- A complete alarm and protection setup for effectively preventing overcharge, over-discharge and other unexpected faults.
- Adopt GPIB communication, support multi-system extension.
- Multi-channel independent control.
Ficha del producto
ITS5300 Battery Charge&Discharge Test System
ITECH ITS5000 Software
Professional System Software
ITS5300 Test System is equipped with a battery charge/discharge testing software developed on the basis of user specifications.
By editing test steps, the user may perform constant current charge, constant pressure charge and constant current/power/resistance discharge tests on multi-channel cells or battery packs.
Furthermore, the software will help the user monitor cell voltage, temperature and IR, produce charge/discharge curves and monitor and store relevant data.
Real-time Charging & Discharging Monitor of Each Channel
A battery pack is typically a set of cells connected in series which exhibit different characteristics during charge and discharge. For this reason, monitoring of cells is of great importance.
Apart from key parameters of each channel, ITS5300 test system may install a thermograph and IR tester to realize real-time monitoring of cell voltage, IR and temperature. During the test, user can clearly observe the test information of each channel through the software. The software has intuitive colored block charts to symbolize normality or abnormality of cell characteristics and give early warning where necessary, including channel configuration, cell voltage, current, discharge capacity and other parameters. That is not only easy for observation and record, but also improves the testing reliability.
Power-off Memory Protection
ITS5300 Test System is superior over traditional integrated charge & discharge device in that it has a power-off memory feature while the latter has single protection configuration only. Power-off memory feature is the most cutting-edge and perfect protection function developed by ITECH and designed for time-consuming aging tests. With the protection function, previously acquired data can be effectively stored intact in case of unexpected power failure or computer crash during a time-consuming aging test and the user may proceed with the test program from the faulty link after the system is back to normal. In this way, repeated tests are avoided for higher efficiency. Likewise, if the power-off state continues for long, the system will automatically cut off the active charge/discharge circuit so as to prevent overcharge and over-discharge and guarantee the safety and reliability of battery testing.