ITECH Portable AC Charging Device Test System
Thanks to ITECH’s extensive line of power and load products, users can choose the most appropriate instrument for their test system based on their needs, providing maximum flexibility and scalability to the system’s architecture.
The entire set adopts flexible hardware framework, integrates necessary hardware test equipment together, to facilitate customer control costs and improve test efficiency.
System operating software is English version, running on Windows operating system, open editing platform, the user can edit their own test steps, easy to complete the test. ITS9500-based custom system specifically for electric vehicle AC / DC charging compatibility test.
Test solution advantage
- Structure: Modular design, easy to move and disassemble. When one channel fails, will not affect the operation of the System.
- Heat dissipation: Intelligent fan, good heat dissipation and low noise.
- Function: High level automation.
- Communication: Remote control via the computer, easy to show test results,reduce labor cost.
|Test Type||Test items|
Charge control voltage test
Charge control signal test
|Charge Control Timing Test|
Ficha del producto
- Modular design, it can be built according to different needs, convenient, easy to maintain, and full-featured, suitable for electric car and home charger test platform.
- Achieve editorial, operational testing and data analysis functions mentioned in the national standard test items.
- High test accuracy, perfect test ítems.
- Multi-level management authority setting function, to ensure system stability.
- Statistical report output and editing capabilities.
- Simulate CC and CP abnormalities of interface part, achieve logic protection action mechanism test.
- Fill in the blank interface, without editing capabilities.
- Provide more than 20 test functions, a number of security testing, security and stability, high test accuracy.
- Integration of AC power, AC loads, power analyzers, oscilloscopes and interface cards and other test equipment.
Software part - For National standards
- GB/T 18487.1-2015 Electric vehicles conductive charging systems – Part 1: General requirements.
- GB/T 18487.2-2001 Electric vehicles conductive charging systems Electric vehicles and AC / DC power connection requirements.
- GB/T 18487.3-2001 Electric vehicles conductive charging systems Electric vehicles and AC / DC charger (station).
- GB/T 20234.1-2015 Electric vehicles conductive charging connecting devices Part 1: General requirements.
- GB/T 20234.2-2015 Electric vehicles conductive charging connecting devices Part 2: AC charging interface.
- Provide standard test items, the user can also use this open platform to write their own test projects on their own according to different test requirements.