Itech IT8200 Serie AC/DC Regenerative Electronic Load
ITECH IT8200 Series is a regenerative programmable AC/DC electronic load. It is power regenerative, which not only saves electricity and cooling costs for you, but also good for energy saving and environmental protection. AC load mode supports both rectification and non-rectification, providing CC/CR/CP/CS/CC+CR/CE operating modes. ITECH IT8200 can simulate multiple circuit topologies under CE mode such as single-phase rectification RLC Circuit and parallel RLC Circuit.
ITECH IT8200 can be applied to the test of V2G, EVSE, PCS, UPS, inverter, etc. ITECH IT8200 Series adopt a high power density design, and the power can reach 6kVA in a 2U unit and 15kVA in a 3U unit. After parallel connection, the power can be extended to 960kVA at most.Its LCD touch screen with graphical UI interface can directly define different waveforms. Combined with arbitrary waveform editing function and perfect protection function, it is an ideal choice for R&D testing and system construction.
- High power density, 6kVA in 2U unit and15kV A in 3U unit.
- Measure up to 16 parameters including Vrms/Arms/Freq/CF/PF/UTHD/ITHD/±Vpeak.
- Master/Slave parallel, power up to 960kVA *1.
- High efficient energy regeneration.
- Voltage – 350 VL-N.
- Comprehensive working modes selectable: single-phase, three-phase, reversed phase. Rated voltage can be extended
to 200% under reversed phase.
- Frequency: 16-500Hz.
- Support NORMAL/LIST/SWEEP/Surge&Sag modes
- Built-in various waveforms.
- Touch screen, simple UI for easy operation.
- Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/Digital IO interface, optional GPIB/Analog&RS232
- DC mode supports nine working modes, including CC, CR,CP, and CV.
- AC mode supports CC/CP/CR/CS/CC+CR/CE multiple working modes, CE mode can simulate various circuit topologies
such as single-phase rectifier RLC and parallel RLC.
- AC mode supports both rectification and non-rectification modes.
- Adjustable crest factor: 1.414 ~ 5.0.
- Supports phase shift, ranging from -90 º to 90.0 º *2.
- The unit power factor1 function allows the current waveform to vary with the voltage waveform and the power factor is as close to 1 as possible
- In three-phase AC mode, two access modes are supported: Y and Δ.
- Comprehensive harmonics measurement and analysis, up to 50th. Built-in IEC61000-3-2/3-12 pre-compliance test standard *3
- Support the loading and unloading angle control, the full range of 0-359° can be set
- Various protection functions such as Protect auto clear (UV&FE auto Clear), POVP, POCP, UVP, Software watchdog.
*1 For 1U/2U models, max.16 units can be connected in parallel ; for 3U models, max.64 units can be connected in parallel. * 2 After the rectification function is enabled, the setting range of phase shift is restricted by the peak factor * 3 Voltage/current harmonic analysis, current harmonic simulation, fundamental wave ≤ 60Hz