Com-Power ALC-100 Compact Log Periodic Antenna 300MHz to 1GHz.
Com-Power ALC-100 cOMPACT Log Periodic Antenna is lightweight and compact for easy transport and storage. It has frequency range of 300 MHz to 1 GHz. It is ideal for off site EMC testing or testing inside a small EMC chambers. It is part of the ANK series antenna kits.
The Log Periodic antennas are used for emission and immunity testing to verify compliance for FCC, CE and MIL-STD 461 specifications. Log Periodic antennas allow quick sweep measurements without a band break. This feature makes it convenient to use the Log Periodic antenna with a automated emissions or immunity measurement system. The size of the antenna also allows it to be used in a small area like a shield room. The Log Periodic antenna was designed to get a smooth response curve for the antenna factors to minimize measurement errors. The calibration data provided with each antenna is used to calculate field strength measured for the selected frequency. The antenna factor (dB/m) for the selected frequency is added to the measured output (dBV) displayed by the EMI meter to obtain field strength (dBV/m).
- Frequency Range: 300 MHz to 1 GHz (useable from 200 MHz)
- Polarization: Linear
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Power Handling: 50 Watts Continuous
- Connector: N-type(female)
- Specifications: FCC, CISPR, EN, ETSI, FAA, Mil-Std, Automotive, etc.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 54.6 x 13 x 64.8 cm
- Weight: 0,9Kg.
- Individual Calibration Included per ANSI C63.5 with NIST traceability
- Three-year Standard Wararanty